Asian Legal Business, the leading publication on law and legal matters in Asia, has launched the list of Asia’s Top 50 Largest Law Firms in their November 2014 edition. In this prestigious list, six of ASEAN Plus Group (APG) member firms has been ranked in top 10 list in their respective jurisdiction. The ranking is based on the total number of partners, associates, counsel, foreign counsel, and consultants of every law firm in Asia region.
Below is the ranking of APG firms in the ALB list:
- Hanafiah Ponggawa & Partners (HPRP): 3rd largest law firm in Indonesia
- RHTLaw Taylor Wessing: 8th largest law firm in Singapore
- Azmi & Associates: 7th largest law firm in Malaysia
- V&A Law: 9th largest law firm in Philippines
- Siam City Law Office: 4th largest law firm in Thailand
- DR&AJU International Law: 9th largest law firm in South Korea
HPRP congratulates the APG firms in their ranking.
About ASEAN Plus Group
APG is made up of leading firms in eight countries, offering clients access to 750 lawyers in the opportunity rich ASEAN region and beyond.
With our associations with market-leading firms in Indonesia, Singapore, South Korea, Vietnam, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, and Taiwan, ASEAN Plus Group has the capacity to handle the most complex regional cross-border transactions.
We aim to be your 1st choice for quality, responsive and integrated legal advice in the ASEAN plus countries.
Visit our website www.hprplawyers.com for more news and updates